Mercury Vapor to LED Conversion with our branded “DosterLux” System
If you want to save energy, decrease maintenance and improve the look of your landscape lighting, you have come to the right place!
Do you have the following?
- Existing Mercury Vapor Landscape Lighting
- Incandescent Landscape Lighting
Retrofitting to LED is easy, cost effective, and environmentally friendly
- Call 214-361-2155 or email for a free quote, contact us and tell us you are interested in the “DosterLux LED Retrofit”
- We will look at your existing lighting as well as your electrical infrastructure
- If your system is in good condition we will warranty all new LED fixtures above ground, and will also cover your below ground electrical for 3 years!
- If you need some electrical updating, we can do that too – we are a fully licensed electrical contractor. You can be confident that our work is professionally done to the highest standards
- If you have thought of re-directing or adding new light, this is a great time to do it. This will save you money by expanding or upgrading at the same time
- At time of retrofit, we also dispose of your mercury vapor lamps and ballasts in an environmentally friendly way. We take to a contracted recycling facility located in Ft Worth
Doster Lighting specializes in retrofitting existing Mercury Vapor landscape lighting into beautifully lit LED systems that will increase the amount of light and save you up to 85% on your electrical consumption. Benefits of retrofitting to LED include:
- 85% less energy use
- 50,000 hour lamp life
- Fully dimmable lamps, with a variety of warm and cool color
- Turns on and off instantly – no warm up period
- Does not attract insects
- Cooler, less power, no heat build up
- Environmentally friendly – contains no Mercury
- Affordable – depending on existing system health, payback can vary between 2 – 4 years
- We only use products that carry the LIGHTING FACTS LABEL . . . Quality Products, and quality installation